Ceterix Orthopaedics, Inc. is a vibrant, entrepreneurial work environment, and we are always looking for qualified people to join our team. To be considered for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate which position you are applying for.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Territory Manager is responsible for achievement of territory sales objectives through effectively engaging new and existing accounts. Drive adoption in existing accounts while targeting new accounts. Develop a strong understanding of the product, geography and customers. A leader and advocate of the Company mission and values. Implement company and customer marketing strategies and objectives to achieve territory, regional and national objectives. He/she is responsible for execution of Ceterix’s commercialization strategy and supporting clinical study efforts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clinically outstanding in the Operating Room.
• Technical expert and educator in the in the use and instruction of Ceterix’s products during surgery with Ceterix trained surgeons consistent with the device instructions for use (IFUs).
• Responsible for supporting surgeons and OR teams during cases as well as being clinically proficient leading to Ceterix’s products being purchased by the hospital.
• Responsible for achievement of sales goals.
• Target and open new accounts to drive acceptance and adoption while supporting existing accounts.
• Drive adoption through credible selling of the patient/surgeon/healthcare advantages of Ceterix’s products.
• Develop and maintain strong surgeon relationships to access high volume surgeons and gain their support.
• Able to travel as required supporting clinical cases within the assigned geography.
• Develops productive relationships with hospital personnel, nurses, technicians, clinicians, and materials management within the assigned geography.
• Possesses a keen understanding of the reimbursement and healthcare economics, both nationally and locally.
• Superior communication skills to effectively work cross-functionally within the company.
• Can target correct surgeons and enable participation in surgeon training and VIP visits.
• Available to support and participate in company/field-based labs.
• Sell conceptually the value of a premium-priced product offering and drive product adoption within targeted hospital account.
• Participate in all Sales Training initiatives as scheduled by Vice President, Sales or Director, Sales.
• Timely submissions of sales/marketing reporting as designated by the Sales Director.
• Support local meetings and national conventions of key orthopaedic and sports medicine societies and meetings.
• Manage territory through superior ethics within Ceterix’s company policies and AdvaMed guidelines.
• Effectively manage company resources in a responsible and efficient manner.
• Comply, meet, and abide by all territory healthcare facility vendor credentialing polices.
• Proficient understanding and consistent utilization of Salesforce.com as our Customer Relations Management program.
• Accurate, consistent, and timely management of product trunk stock inventory.
Education and/or Job Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of successful sales experience including selling new break-through technology preferably in the medical device, aesthetic, or pharmaceutical sales.
• A record of consistent achievement and over-achievement of sales goals.
• Strong Clinical aptitude supporting surgeons and OR teams during cases.
• Expertise in how to effectively navigate within a hospital to develop surgeon relationships as well as those of hospital personnel is required.
• Thrives in and has performed in pre-commercialization, start-up environments.
• Proven ability to develop, grow and maintain key customer in a new and/or under developed territory.
• Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration of Ceterix’s products and ensure a high level of customer/patient satisfaction.
Special Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
• A thorough understanding of human anatomy and pathologies.
• Strong sense of urgency and drive to achieve goals and objectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Polished presentation skills and public speaking ability.
• Consultative Selling with a high level of energy and passion.
• Practical business acumen with strong planning and organizational skills.
• High level of emotional intelligence and maturity.
• Willing to travel and work weekends and evenings when required.
• Demonstrative compliance with necessary administrative functions of the position.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.